Contact/Imprint | deutsch

The Saxony-Anhalt Museum Association

Museums Saxony-Anhalt

Museum of Local History Dedeleben

Dedeleben

Heimatmuseum Dedeleben

WERTS_uk_ls_ENDW

The local history museum has been located in the former supervisor's house of the Wissel farm since December 2015. The building, which was built in 1875, has been undergoing continuous refurbishment, conducted by volunteers, since the museum association took occupancy. Currently, two rooms on the upper floor have already been completed and dedicated to local history.
One of the lower-floor rooms houses a permanent exhibition on the history of the Prussian Berlin-Koblenz semaphore telegraph line, in particular Station No. 19.